Presbyterian Christian School Preschool strives to help children grow in their knowledge of God and to provide Biblically based academic instruction of the highest quality in a nurturing environment.
Age Admission Requirements for Preschool:
PCS policy states that a child must be 3 years of age on or before September 1st in order to enter our 3-year-old program. A child must be 4 years of age on or before September 1st in order to enter our 4-year-old program.
OUR THREE-YEAR-OLD PRESCHOOL PROGRAM INCLUDES:
Option 1: Meets MWF from 8:45-11:30 Option 2: Meets M-F from 8:45-11:30
- Teacher generated lesson plans with a thematic approach
- Dedicated time for music and supervised outdoor play
- Maximum class size of 10
- Monthly Tuition - $155 for MWF; $190 for M-F,
- Registration Fee - $160, Materials Fee -$155 (3 days) or $190 (5 days)
OUR FOUR-YEAR-OLD PRESCHOOL PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Meeting M-F from 8:45-11:45
- A BEKA Curriculum (Bible, phonics, math, and handwriting) in addition to creative activities and projects
- Dedicated time for music, weekly library visits, and outdoor play
- Maximum class size of 15
- Monthly Tuition - $190
- Registration Fee - $160, Materials Fee $190
- Early Morning Care (3's and 4's) . . . .Meets daily 7:45-8:45, $5 Fee each day used
- Brown Bag (For 3's) Meets M-F . . . ."eat & play" (11:30-1:00) One day a week: $25 per month, Two days a week: $50 per month, Three days a week: $75 per month, Four days a week: $100 per month, Five days a week: $125 per month
- Brown Bag (For 4's)
- Option 1: Meets MWF. . . ."eat & play"(11:45-1:00) One day a week: $25 per month, Two days a week: $50 per month, Three days a week: $75 per month
- Option 2: Meets MWF. . . ."eat & play" (11:45-1:45) One day a week: $30 per month, Two days a week: $60 per month, Three days a week: $90 per month
- APPLE(For our 4's). . . .Meets TTH. . . .Lessons in the Arts & Sciences (11:45-1:45) $80 monthly fee
EMC,BB, and APPLE are NOT drop in programs. Enrollment is required.
PCS Preschool is accredited by the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools and is located at
4901 Hardy Street
Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39402.
For additional information please contact Heather Tisdale at 601-450-0189.