Financial Aid Online
PCS offers financial assistance to families who are in need of supplemental aid toward their tuition.
- Applicants must apply online by MARCH 1st.
- Applicants must upload tax documents (W2, 1099, tax return) by MARCH 31st (no application will be considered without these tax documents).
- Only students T-1 through 12th whose accounts are current are eligible for applying for financial aid (no preschool or K5 students can receive aid).
- Student must be enrolled for the year they are apply for financial aid.
- Applicants will be notified by email or postal mail before school ends in May whether they have been accepted or declined aid for the upcoming school year.
- The initial pool of applicants who submit their information by the deadlines above will be considered first for aid based on the amount budgeted for the coming year and their eligibility.
- The most aid that has been distributed per student is $1350/year (with a max of 2 students per family totaling $2700/year). Each year could vary depending on the amount budgeted for financial assistance and the number of applicants.
- The cost to apply is $30.00.
- For additional assistance or questions please contact the PCS Business Office at 601.599.0444
When proceeding to apply for financial aid utilizing the link below, please "Create an Account" to begin the process. Any previous account (including renweb) will not be valid.